Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Just been looking through some photos, I can't believe it's been five years since we did this:

IMG_0193.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG

Lu is I am a very lucky person.

Just been looking through some photos, I can't believe it's been five years since we did this:

View attachment 30454 View attachment 30457 View attachment 30458 View attachment 30459

Where were you?
(thought Lu was yellow? :ohmy:)
:laugh:

Cheddar George

oober member
@Cheddar George

The Independent's reported:
A lorry transporting jars of Branston Pickle has crashed - just miles away from Cheddar.
A truck carrying pots of the condiment hit a low hanging branch on its way to a Somerset Farm last Friday at Shepton Mallet, just ten miles away from the village of Cheddar, the original home of British cheese.

Any left?

Sorry Archie, nothing left. It was the west country version of "Whisky Galore" !

TVC

That's interesting - your Fijians are wearing different stuff to our Fijians last year. Do you know if it varies from island to island, or was it cos there was apparently (:biggrin:) a special occasion?

Here's a better picture of the falls

DSCI0051.JPG

Our witnesses were wearing their Sunday best, and the guys doing the guard and the Cava ceremony were just playing dress up

IMG_0246.JPG

So where did you go then?

potsy

Rambler
Here's a better picture of the falls

View attachment 30460
Nice pic, there's just a couple of things spoiling the view :whistle:

I've just had cause to call someone a 'clutch knob' on the way home, at least I think that's what I shouted, maybe @Rockymountain heard it whilst he was stalking Tulisa? :angry:

Sara_H

Guru
Yesterday when I stopped at a village shop to buy more water, I locked my road bike up to a dog parking stand as there was no bike parking available.
Ooh... ying/yang. I like it.

View attachment 30454 View attachment 30457 View attachment 30458 View attachment 30459

The vicar's got a right dab on. Anyone would think it was him tying the knot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom