Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I thought I heard someone explode. :blush:
Oh. I thought it was the sound of a firework being launched from a jar of peanut butter.:blink:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Why would you want to spread it evenly?

Why would you want to spred it at all? Horrible stuff!

Lovely pics though. I almost want chaps in banana leaf skirts at our wedding

For what we intend to spend on our reception, I reckon you could get a return bus ticket to Hull and a bag of chips....

Well, the sloe gin is made. I didn't get round to jelly in the end, I spent a long time spraying my chilli plant, which had gathered a colony of little sticky insects. So I've given it a spray over with a squirty bottle. And I had a load of jam jars to clean up too. I might fit the jelly preparation in tomorrow.

TVC

Why would you want to go to Hull and back?
Well, you wouldn't want to stay.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Have just seen some of this afternoon's footage. A couple of the shots aren't usable unfortunately due to too much camera shake.:sad:

However there is some good stuff - we had one of the cameras mounted on the fork facing backwards which makes an interesting shot. As the back wheel is obscured by the chainset it looks as though I'm riding a hover-bike.:laugh: That'll end up in the finished film I suspect.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
For what we intend to spend on our reception, I reckon you could get a return bus ticket to Hull and a bag of chips....

With ours you could have just bought the bag of chips, but it did have mad dramatic dashes to court houses and judges being very nice and dashing about too, we did not do the honey moon either, unless you count him going to Afghanistan

It looks all very lovely and nice and Happy Anniversary Lu & TVC and did they have leaf pants under those skirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom