Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh, thank you Wol, you've made my evening :laugh:
Fabian is Fabian Cancellara. I am, of course, not jealous at all of Lullabelle who has met Fabian, no no not jealous at all. :tongue:

This is Luca Zingaretti, :heat: who plays Inspector Montalbano.

There are some scenes with Luca and Serena Rossi on youtube, but they are not suitable for this forum. :blush:

:eek:xx(

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Fabian is Fabian Cancellara. I am, of course, not jealous at all of Lullabelle who has met Fabian, no no not jealous at all. :tongue:

This is Luca Zingaretti, :heat: who plays Inspector Montalbano.

There are some scenes with Luca and Serena Rossi on youtube, but they are not suitable for this forum. :blush:

Luca is rather nice but Fabian no no no no no

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
yes, but it has been fine since then. it was fine last night.

NT has a mate who has a mate who can look at it during the week. I still have my phone for internet at least, but typing is tedious.

Make sure no liquid had got onto the motherboard as sometimes they can work ok for ages after then suddenly stop working as whatever it is reacts with the motherboard.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Tomorrow, Sunny intervals, dry with a nice westerly breeze.

:cuppa: then :bicycle: then :cuppa: and :birthday: ( not birthday) then:bicycle: and finally :cuppa: = :wahhey:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Anyone we know, @coffeejo ?

BVwjGULIQAAJzeR.jpg
who's a cutie pup ?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Make sure no liquid had got onto the motherboard as sometimes they can work ok for ages after then suddenly stop working as whatever it is reacts with the motherboard.
how would we know? would there be obvious corrosion visible?

its a pain if i have to replace it, just when we're about to spend out on carpet and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom