Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
George's going to be there too :wub::wub::wub:
georgeclarke12.jpg

I like him, he cries sometimes when he sees the difference his help has made to people.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Love handles are very practical I find. Plus, I know from personal experience that not all tea threaders have toned abs and developed thighs.
:eek:

Lullabelle

Banana
Short answers ... the psychology of domestic abuse isn't that simple. And the more you talk about an issue (inc posters in toilets), especially something that should be morally and socially unacceptable, not just criminally, the more you remind everyone that they shouldn't stand by and ignore it. Plus it probably includes a phone number - you need to know how to escape before you can escape.

Exactly. There are people out there men and women who are controlling and manipulative and people get so deep before they realise then it can be too late as they may have pushed everyone else away. Abuse isn't just shouting and/or hitting.

Sara_H

Guru
I like him, he cries sometimes when he sees the difference his help has made to people.
Phwoar! I LOVE him :wub:

He does come across as genuine. The episode where the wife had a relapse of cancer and died was heartbreaking. George seemed to cry his way through the show.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I am genuinely baffled by that - do some women really need to read a notice to understand that someone screaming abuse and being violent towards them is a bad man, and somebody who is gentle, kind and tolerant isn't?

In short Yes.

It takes an amount of strength to get out and stay out of that situation that is almost un-imaginable to some you would be amazed the amount of people that can know about domestic violence and not be so disgusted that they really do not want to associate with the perpetrator. It has a stigma attached to being the (much as I hate to use the word) victim still and it shouldn't it really shouldn't but it does and so yes some people need to read a notice and hear over and over again it is not okay and you can get out.

Mattonsea

Über Member
3/4 hour till I pick up the birthday boy from TKD, User76 is finally napping away the naughties after covering the kitchen side in salt whilst I signed for a parcel from the postman and then later on pouring out fabric conditioner across the kitchen floor and sprinkling it with washing powder and then leaving a little trail of sticky powder footprints all the way up the stairs to the bathroom I was cleaning!

Lots and lots of tea please
1st child smeared sudocream over his bedroom..... ace

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Love handles are very practical I find. Plus, I know from personal experience that not all tea threaders have toned abs and developed thighs.

I can easily overlook tubbiness if the person is intelligent, witty and not ugly.^_^

:secret: Preferably they would not smoke, not drink to excess and have their own teeth.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
No to the cloud & no to george - no no no no

What do Luca & Fabien look like?

Fabian is Fabian Cancellara. I am, of course, not jealous at all of Lullabelle who has met Fabian, no no not jealous at all. :tongue:

This is Luca Zingaretti, :heat: who plays Inspector Montalbano.

There are some scenes with Luca and Serena Rossi on youtube, but they are not suitable for this forum. :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom