Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Wol, Wol, Wol

Kevin xx(:thumbsdown::tired:
Luca :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Fabian :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Or perhaps I should choose Luca and Fabian instead of Kevin.

Sara_H

Guru
Exciting news Tea Chatters. I have rwcieved free tickets for Grand Designs live this weekend :hyper:

So I'm off to stalk Kevin :wub:
George's going to be there too :wub::wub::wub:
georgeclarke12.jpg

TVC

Why do you dislike Kevin McCloud so much? :unsure:

Just cos he presents a programme where twerps spend £3 million on converting a disused basement in central London, that does not make Kevin a twerp. I much prefer his Man-made Home programmes. ^_^
But Kevin had a flabby belly, we all saw it last week. You should stick with us tea threaders with our toned abs and developed thighs.

Arch

Married to Night Train
oh bugger, my laptop seems to be borked. when i turn it on, the screen illuminates and the blue power light comes on, but nothing else, no drive activity, nothing. have tried turning it off and on again. any ideas?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
oh bugger, my laptop seems to be borked. when i turn it on, the screen illuminates and the blue power light comes on, but nothing else, no drive activity, nothing. have tried turning it off and on again. any ideas?
No but :hugs:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Short answers ... the psychology of domestic abuse isn't that simple. And the more you talk about an issue (inc posters in toilets), especially something that should be morally and socially unacceptable, not just criminally, the more you remind everyone that they shouldn't stand by and ignore it. Plus it probably includes a phone number - you need to know how to escape before you can escape.

.........and you need to know you can escape before everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom