Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
3/4 hour till I pick up the birthday boy from TKD, User76 is finally napping away the naughties after covering the kitchen side in salt whilst I signed for a parcel from the postman and then later on pouring out fabric conditioner across the kitchen floor and sprinkling it with washing powder and then leaving a little trail of sticky powder footprints all the way up the stairs to the bathroom I was cleaning!

Lots and lots of tea please

Frood42

I know where my towel is
Southwold is pretty nice too, I like the pier with the hand made amusement machines

My sister used to work in the Cafe on the Pier.

Southwold was always a nice place to go for a little afternoon stroll, York Road to the Harbour Inn, then Ferry Road towards Walberswick, and the Bell Inn, then along the coast again, up Ferry Road back towards Southwold where along the way there is a small rectangle of water for toy sail/power boats, oh, and the RNLI station just before that.

Drink and a KitKat at the Harbour Inn to bring up the energy levels. :thumbsup:

Frood42

I know where my towel is
3/4 hour till I pick up the birthday boy from TKD, User76 is finally napping away the naughties after covering the kitchen side in salt whilst I signed for a parcel from the postman and then later on pouring out fabric conditioner across the kitchen floor and sprinkling it with washing powder and then leaving a little trail of sticky powder footprints all the way up the stairs to the bathroom I was cleaning!

Lots and lots of tea please

I would be of no help in those situations, I know I shouldn't, but I would have to laugh :giggle:

:hugs: here have some tea :cuppa:

Can't help with the cleaning though, have to be somewhere :whistle:

TVC

Ah, yes. No booze before diving. Good idea if you want to avoid the bends. :thumbsup:
Actually, I just want to avoid wanting to snooze. We will be playing around on the 6m shelf for all three dives, so not much danger of doing much harm, getting narked would be pretty impossible too.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
+ no booze before driving- good idea if you want to steer round the bends. :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
Last night whilst we were out I used the facilities, as I was drying my hands I read a notice on the wall. It was aimed at women who are being abused and it explained the difference between a good man and a bad man, if you need any help or support call this number... there were a lot of spelling mistakes. maybe I am a bit sad for noticing that but it was supposed to be a serious notice.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
... I read a notice on the wall. It was aimed at women who are being abused and it explained the difference between a good man and a bad man ...
I am genuinely baffled by that - do some women really need to read a notice to understand that someone screaming abuse and being violent towards them is a bad man, and somebody who is gentle, kind and tolerant isn't?

Sara_H

Guru
Last night whilst we were out I used the facilities, as I was drying my hands I read a notice on the wall. It was aimed at women who are being abused and it explained the difference between a good man and a bad man, if you need any help or support call this number... there were a lot of spelling mistakes. maybe I am a bit sad for noticing that but it was supposed to be a serious notice.
Kevin = Good man. Phil Mitchell = Bad man.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I need Tea for recovery, TKD instructor that did not allow Squidge to "Grade" prior to the Summer Hols due to his lack of concentration and general chatting and being one half here one half somewhere else to teach him a lesson in the fact that it is not to be taken lightly.... was so impressed with him today he got his yellow white belt and said he was a different child AND AND he got pupil of the week too his Teacher said she was incredibly impressed with his efforts! Yay being the meanest horrible-ist Mummy in the world ever ever over the Summer Holidays making him do his Holiday Journal Daily and kicking his bum six ways to Sunday must be paying off! :laugh:

Right.... dinner and then Birthday cake!

Oh and my Dad has decided to employ the use of the young lad that mows their lawn (who User76 thinks is lovely) to take Squidge out in the blow up canoe he bought him for his birthday after he finally realised I was NOT about to get in the river....

I am sure I am about to wake up soon....

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I am genuinely baffled by that - do some women really need to read a notice to understand that someone screaming abuse and being violent towards them is a bad man, and somebody who is gentle, kind and tolerant isn't?
Short answers ... the psychology of domestic abuse isn't that simple. And the more you talk about an issue (inc posters in toilets), especially something that should be morally and socially unacceptable, not just criminally, the more you remind everyone that they shouldn't stand by and ignore it. Plus it probably includes a phone number - you need to know how to escape before you can escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom