Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Proper relaxed now having spent the evening being entertained by two American composers working with a Belgian string quintet

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
In case any of you are a bit slow-witted this evening - the problem isn't that I just found a severed hand in my shorts! :smile:

I had to stare at that for a long long long time, then the coffee kicked in and I noticed, is there a reason why that area above others has a much more worn appearance? Or is it just unfortunate the fabric was sub-standard in that place?

Morning all, early wake up call this morning and Squidge has just finished opening his presents & cards I need coffee lots of coffee! Light sockets are being orbited by both small people in total excitement.

Blowing a gale outside & pouring with rain!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Dry and warm but overcast here in the garden. So much for the great deluge that was predicted.

2 cups of :cuppa: so far to get me going before i start to get ready for work.

Popped into a colleagues retirement do before i came home , note to self don't drink the house red xx(. Bought a whole new meaning to red wine vinegar

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Could go either way here. Need some dry weather soon - fast running out of clean clothes and need to do a wash.

I have looked on MeteoEarth on my Android Phone and that shows an animation of the rain over the country and there seems to be a gap in the rain right more or less where you are Jo and it is showing that this weekend is going to be rainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom