Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Radio 4 weatherman says the :rain: will reach the South West around 10am. Probably won't be half as bad as they predict :whistle: fingers crossed

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Radio 4 weatherman says the :rain: will reach the South West around 10am. Probably won't be half as bad as they predict :whistle: fingers crossed
Wasn't supposed to rain til 10 last night. Which is why we rode to the pub in a downpour - though that was one of the guy's fault for taking off his jacket. I told him off and sure enough, heavy rain within 5 minutes. :boxing: We ended up cutting the ride short as the pot holes were filling up with water, making them difficult to spot in the dark.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Wocky in his gardening clothes sure does remind me of someone :scratch:

SNN2826B-280_897461a.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I waited and waited but you didn't turn up, so I went and did something constructive.
You rebuilt Mad Dougs wall!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I waited and waited but you didn't turn up, so I went and did something constructive.

Which was?

Morning all :hello:, yes please :cuppa:.

No rain ... yet! It will start to rain the minute I wheel Bertha out of the garage for the pre-school run,... Squidge was sent with 2 doors up.

I have elventy million cornflake crispy cakes to make when I get back for Squidge to take into school for his birthday tomorrow, then I must wrap the presents I can wrap and do housework type stuff, and dinner type plans. Mr P is now away till Sunday which he is probably very grateful for considering my recent grumpy disposition.:shy:

classic33

Leg End Member
I would of course be happy to build MDs wall if he will pay my air fair.
You could collect your kitchen whilst there! You said you were doing something constructive, given his offer of a kitchen, thought you'd rebuilt his wall that "just fell down" one night. Totally unaided of course!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've over slept - it must have been the excitement of Manchester :giggle:
I've under slept - it must have been the fear of accidentally ending up in Manchester! :laugh:

When I first started cycling up here, I went out one summer evening, took a wrong turn at Delph***, and eventually ended up riding through Oldham when the drunks were spilling out of the pubs! :eek:

How bad was that? Well, put it this way - by comparison, the crawl back through the wilds of Rochdale in the dark was uplifting and peaceful ...

*** Or was it Denshaw, Diggle or Dobcross? I get confused between the different Saddleworth villages beginning with 'D'! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom