Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I like Gingerbread men, and i mean i really like them and your avatar(s) are just the right shape for a Gingerbread man :hungry: with icing on :hyper:
Could be catching, you're aware of that!!

Arch

Married to Night Train

531770_532342500110324_1113696300_n.jpg

That's an interestingly anatomically correct snowman....

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I assume you mean the smaller one ... CC member italiafirenze. He comes on the forum from time to time, but does not post a lot.
yep... after you posted the names I decided he was the only one who looked Italian.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I tried various charging schemes, what seemed to work best was charging by distance & number of people (£1.50 per person per mile in my case) The trouble was that tourists saw it as too cheap and wondered what the catch was, while the locals moaned it was too expensive (but after snubbing me would usually then go across the road and buy ice creams at £1.50 a piece.:wacko:)

I still reckon the idea is sound but a different location and a few changes were needed to make it work. I'm still glad I gave it a go.

I've always thought that being a bicycle courier Would be a great job. Sadly every city I've lived in where I was In good enough shape Didn't have Bicycle Courier jobs available.

I did recently see a job posted in Greenville for doing bicyclee tours downtown (it's a very busy and quaint area but small, maybe 5 square blocks of restaurants and boutiques very touristy and no buldings taller than say 5 storeys; including the ground floor). The job was part time and if I was in Greenville I would have gone for it.

Last edited:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I've always thought that being a bicycle courier Would be a great job. Sadly every city I've lived in where I was In good enough shape Didn't have Bicycle Courier jobs available
Shame about that.

Last mile deliveries by bike seem to be the up and coming thing. That's something I wouldn't have minded trying but it really needs a group to set it up as the service would have to be 100% reliable, which would be difficult for a sole trader to manage.

Not that I'm looking for an excuse to go out and buy one of these at all :whistle: :
Bullitt Bluebird.png

classic33

Leg End Member
Shame about that.

Last mile deliveries by bike seem to be the up and coming thing. That's something I wouldn't have minded trying but it really needs a group to set it up as the service would have to be 100% reliable, which would be difficult for a sole trader to manage.

Not that I'm looking for an excuse to go out and buy one of these at all :whistle: :
View attachment 30138
What you need is one of these:
thCAWQCBN6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom