Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
DIY tip.......Get someone else to do it, unless you enjoy decorating then save it for a rainy day :thumbsup:

I have spent the last few years doing a couple of house up. I finished them off and decided on a new build so i didn't have to do much. Now ive got itchy feet and want to get my paintbrush out again. However the ride comes first and the painting will have to fit in around it so it may take a while as im not wasting valuable cycling time.

Lullabelle

Banana
At work we use laminated steel core, a recent delivery was rusty so after many phone calls to the supplier, their genius engineers came up with the perfect solution, rub the rust with lemon juice, someone actually came to the factory with lemons to give it a try :rofl: it has now been decided that after rubbing with lemon juice it would be ideal to add oil :banghead: this solution came from an engineer with a degree, a salad dressing :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
At work we use laminated steel core, a recent delivery was rusty so after many phone calls to the supplier, their genius engineers came up with the perfect solution, rub the rust with lemon juice, someone actually came to the factory with lemons to give it a try :rofl: it has now been decided that after rubbing with lemon juice it would be ideal to add oil :banghead: this solution came from an engineer with a degree, a salad dressing :wacko:

What sort of salad though? Something fruity perhaps, with currents...

colly

Re member eR
How big are these steel cores? You might have to corner the market in yellow citrus fruits.

Edit: On the other hand they will smell delightful.:thumbsup:

Sara_H

Guru
I have spent the last few years doing a couple of house up. I finished them off and decided on a new build so i didn't have to do much. Now ive got itchy feet and want to get my paintbrush out again. However the ride comes first and the painting will have to fit in around it so it may take a while as im not wasting valuable cycling time.
Aw, can you come round to my house? I HATE DIY and have never finished a room off. I reddecorated my spare room a few weeks ago and have yet to finish the paintwork off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom