Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Would you like me to answer that? :whistle:
I didn't think that replying with "younger than the portly cat off the internet" would help my case.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
31440.jpg
Cat witch.jpg
cute lemur.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
I was asked my age at my appointment today. I couldn't answer.To be fair, I was :crazy: at the time but feeling rather :blush: about it now.

21, surely?

Thanks for the words on fruit leathers. I should really have read up a bit more. Luckily haws are so plentiful, I've still got a load that I'm going to make into jelly, and see what that's like.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
44731.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
What can I do with lots of large packets of rolo's for the coffee morning?

Make cupcakes, pipe on buttercream icing, and then stick three rolos on each one! I've seen lots of cupcakes decorated with chocolates, and they look so luxurious!

(Hmm, wonders what would happen if you make cupcakes, but pushed a rolo into the middle of each one before baking....)

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Make cupcakes, pipe on buttercream icing, and then stick three rolos on each one! I've seen lots of cupcakes decorated with chocolates, and they look so luxurious!

(Hmm, wonders what would happen if you make cupcakes, but pushed a rolo into the middle of each one before baking....)

I did wonder about he pushing it in the middle, but but but but they are being fricken awkward this year instead of cakes int eh morning of he coffee morning it is cakes in the morning before the coffee morning so they will be over 24 hours old by the time of the selling of them which in my fussy cake book = manky so I am averse to the cake route... I have been thinking rice crispy mallow squares, but then have no rice crispies only cornflakes and I am wondering how they would slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom