Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
They are funny aren't they, bless.

That thread is like the snake in the Jungle book, it lures you in by hypnotism then suddenly you snap and it makes you run for your life

Hill Wimp

As i said earlier i fell asleep on the train, it's pretty warm down here in the Saurf by Southeastern rail still decided to put the heating on so we were all snoring by Bromley South.

Upon my arrival at Victoria as i stumbled out of the carriage 5 or 6 MAMILS climbed out of the carriage in front with some very nice bikes and with their club kit on, MLCC.

I have just looked it up "Mid Life Cycle Club"

Obviously haven't heard of CC then :laugh:

Apologies if there are any MLCC members on here, you all looked very buff and had smart bikes:ph34r:

Hill Wimp

Hils......Potsy and I were on the Wiggo diet. He announced (Wiggo that is) that he'd be putting on weight to make himself a better time trialist. By looking at today's result it was partially successful but IMO he didn't eat enough jam doughnuts and chips :thumbsup:

I knew you were on the Wiggo diet and i thought you were doing so well. Mind you i did think he looked a bit stringy in the TOB but as you and Potsy don't do hills bring on the doughtnuts i say.

Meanwhile in my training for getting up them hills im on lettuce:laugh:. I need to be Froomed to improve.

I have my first real club ride Saturday:eek:

Hill Wimp

I don't buy all this nonsense about dieting for hills. We may go up slower but we certainly come down a lot quicker and that's where the time is made up. :laugh:

Yeabut i have to get up them first.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Hils......Potsy and I were on the Wiggo diet. He announced (Wiggo that is) that he'd be putting on weight to make himself a better time trialist. By looking at today's result it was partially successful but IMO he didn't eat enough jam doughnuts and chips :thumbsup:

I is confused why is he putting on weight to be better at time trials? What was he doing before that required him to lose weight?

I is also stuffed with Haggis and Veg & apple crumble and ex.thick double cream... small people are similarly so, even User76 had a distinctive pot belly in the shower she had stuffed so much... they are now in bed under threat of evil mummy if they do not go to sleep!

@Hill Wimp It was very warm down here this afternoon too humid to be honest, now it is raining nicely and it has gone all cool
mood-emoticon-0047.gif

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I think he was positively skeletal after last years TDF and had trouble pushing his pedals round.....mind you he did win the Olympic TT gold. So I'm not sure.....I do know one thing, if he ate more haggis and apple crumble he'd go faster :smile:

Silly boy he is then! I 'spect he was a picky eater and said he didn't like the foreign food and wouldn't even try it
352nmsp.gif

Arch

Married to Night Train
Meanwhile in my training for getting up them hills im on lettuce:laugh:. I need to be Froomed to improve.

You mean there's Froome for improvement?

<ducks>

Well, the leather is done, I think. Not sure what it ought to be like. Spread it a bit thin I think, it's a bit.. thin. And not really leathery, more fragile than that, maybe because it's too thin..

I'll pack it in a tupperware for NT to try at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom