Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Squidge is firmly snoring, User76 has refused to go down, we shall see if she will for Mr P I think she will probably declare Daddy "stinky" tho and refuse to have anything to do with him.

I don't have vicks but I have olbas oil and also they had peppermint tea baths with oatmeal
We had a quarantine room when the kids were younger. No red X on the door ,wouldn't want to go to mad over it.

classic33

Leg End Member
@Puddles dont laugh at this as it really works.

Slather Vicks on the bottom of their feet. The menthol is absorbed up the body and help clear the breathing passageways

Ive been doing this for years on me and it works.Thank my Granny.
Good for getting rid of a cough, normally. But if ou've been doing it for years it doesn't seem to be working for you.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
We had a brief 'Mary Rose' moment when the bit holding the base in a circle snapped under the strain, but it still stands up fine. It's just draining the very last of the dregs now.

NT has just gone to pick up the car, so that he can take away my old defunct spin dryer for scrap, giving me more space to store jam jars!

Apparently the drums of washing machines make good fire pits, not that we have tried...I suppose tumble dryers would not cos they have not got the holes?

IMAG0828.jpg

I did peer on your site but could not see pictures of the bags you made form the others bits of brolly do you have a photo you could share?

gavgav

Legendary Member
Morning all.:hello:

I need a :cuppa:. Feeling jittery after a near head-on crash with a car during this mornings filming session.:ohmy: I thought it was my fault at first, but looking at the footage the car clearly turns to go the wrong way through the junction.:wacko:

With that incident, a close pass and some of the footage coming out not quite as planned we're going to have to do it all again later in the week.:dry:

These helmet cams definitely attract trouble.:whistle:

Edit: Have just seen the footage from the camera facing me. I don't half pull some faces.:laugh:

Which junction was it? Not what you need! Having seen the way some loonies drive during rush hour it doesn't surprise me though, i'm sad to say.

Reactions: GM

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@Puddles dont laugh at this as it really works.

Slather Vicks on the bottom of their feet. The menthol is absorbed up the body and help clear the breathing passageways

also

Cut an onion in half and put it on the bedside table next to the kids. The onion absorbs the nasty bugs in the air. The room may pong but its as good as burning tea tree.:thumbsup:

Ive been doing this for years on me and it works.Thank my Granny.

The onion bloody does not lol tis a miff...

They have both been dosed with Manuka honey & lemon as well as the normal drugs

I am amazed they do get any colds with the amount of garlic we eat and I take can't spell it but eck-in-eee-sha capsules too. I think it is just the normal stuff Squidge got a snotty nose the minute he went to nursery and that lasted until year 1 at school it seems!

The menthol peppermint stuff should work well instead of vicks on the feet as it is all over them.

They have both had lots of zinc & vit c today.

Usually it means I have had several sleepness nights and look & feel like poo and they are then better and bouncing around like lunatics whilst I am still trying to catch up.

Mr P is in now and declared he has it too he just got looked at

Lavender is rubbed liberally on the soles of their feet to make them conk out...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Apparently the drums of washing machines make good fire pits, not that we have tried...I suppose tumble dryers would not cos they have not got the holes?

IMAG0828.jpg

I did peer on your site but could not see pictures of the bags you made form the others bits of brolly do you have a photo you could share?

It's a spin dryer he's taken, so it does have holes...

Hang on, I'll look for a pic:

Hmm, not sure i have pic of my standard shopper, it's just a regular rectangular bag with handles, cut from brolly material. I have got a pic of the duffel bag we made from a golf brolly, and NT uses regularly to shop.

DSC_0998.jpg

I haven't updated my website for a while, we've been so busy with the house, production is on hold. I've got plenty of raw materials!

Ah, if you look here you can see some pics of the workshop I did, showing how to make the brolly bags and some 'gift bow' brooches.

http://www.stnicksfields.org.uk/viewgallery.php?id=33

NT has gone home now :sad:. He's got a list of things to make, including walking sticks with hooks for foraging, and a more permanent jelly bag stand.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom