Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Suns out , animals feed and my first slice of Toast and butter for months and a cup of *&$£$"!. soz:sun:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
We have :sun: too, but I need more :cuppa: to appreciate it, then I have
ironing-clothes-smiley-emoticon.gif
and it is roast beef tonight as we are all in for dinner at a normal time, so a feast with yorkshires and stuff

Kies

Bed is saying stay put,but the lure of tea is too great .....

Puddles

It is pastry day today as well so lots of jam tarts will be froze for packed lunches as the pack lunch treat draw in the freezer is empty, possibly treacle tart, possibly mud pie, possibly milliionaires shortbread, I shall decide after the ironing

Mr P is off to halfrauds for damp start which is needed for the lawn mower, I am not allowed to go as apparently I do not need any more pretty luggage for Bertha :sad: he shall be made to eat sprouts and also be given a list for cream and chocolate for the shops and he shall have to take Maggot!

Puddles

:ohmy:Oi I'm first in line to be adopted,back of the queue please........ and I think it's a long one to be looked after by @Puddles

You do have to do your homework, have nice table manners, clean your room, put laundry in the laundry basket, eat it or starve, carry your own stuff when out, understand no means no and not wee or poo on the patio and if you can walk and understand what I am saying to you, you have simple chores like setting the table, stripping beds, putting underwear in the right drawer etc until you are old enough to have more complex ones. :smile:

Mattonsea

Über Member
You do have to do your homework, have nice table manners, clean your room, put laundry in the laundry basket, eat it or starve, carry your own stuff when out, understand no means no and not wee or poo on the patio and if you can walk and understand what I am saying to you, you have simple chores like setting the table, stripping beds, putting underwear in the right drawer etc until you are old enough to have more complex ones. :smile:
I'm Out ,especially the patio bit.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Blimey what a slave driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom