Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
How did you get up there before potsy? :thumbsup:

I reckon that must have been the SITD that I missed due to a 'chest infection'? (Earlier clotting problem? :whistle:)

That was the 2011 SITD when I was in hill climbing mode, and not in oh dear what is that bright green substance I am coughing up out of my lungs and why is it snowing in April mode in 2012.

phil_hg_uk

I thought it was such an outing with @potsy getting up the hill that the local rag had come out :laugh:

He did do hills back then, but sadly not now.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I should point out that Phil's photos were taken on the climb to Black Lane Ends from Laneshaw Bridge. That is now officially part of Lancashire, though it is only a few hundred metres from the border with North Yorkshire. Historically, it would have been part of the West Riding of Yorkshire.

phil_hg_uk

I should point out that Phil's photos were taken on the climb to Black Lane Ends from Laneshaw Bridge. That is now officially part of Lancashire, though it is only a few hundred metres from the border with North Yorkshire. Historically, it would have been part of the West Riding of Yorkshire.

Bloody foreign hills :rolleyes:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
User76 & I made these this afternoon with the new cutters cheese "straws" and gingerbread
16-09-2013.jpg

Would anyone like one with a :cuppa:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
and just to make those of that particular persuasion hungry, here is the Steak Pudding just as the suet pastry started to split & collapsed, was very yummy for dinner..... (but also very large I think I need to try a smaller pudding basin when there is just us)

IMGP2576.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom