Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Slight change of subject... I'm putting the winter duvet back on the bed and have realised that I got one of the covers nearly two decades ago. No wonder it's a bit threadbare. Maybe time for a new one?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Heavens if it's cold down in the west country we had all better look out.
It was a bit fresh in the early hours with all the windows open and the wind's showing no signs of abating.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I think Vernon has done this.......and he was raving about it. One for the future, I think.
You can go to Passau Vienna and somewhere else I can't remember. It is supposed to be very nice.
Perhaps a tea thread tour as Vienna has the best cake shops ever. I had to work out there 3 years ago, such a hardship I can tell you.:mrpig:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
No, we didnt see the horses.....I'm not really very fond of horses (which is not very good because I come from a very 'horsey' family). We spent a lot of time swimming in Prater Park's open air pool and walking round the Albertina gallery and sampling various cafes. Mrs R was interested in Haus Wittgenstein - designed by the philosopher for his sister and now the Bulgarian embassy. She's a devotee of his work :addict:
It is a very beautiful city,Saltzburg is even lovelier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom