Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Did I mention I have a tub of:

baj_fairTrade_ChocFudge-e1277831653511.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well you and colinj are both faster than me down hill .......... can imagine why that would be :whistle:
I went out with bromptonfb the other day and he said that he was having to brake all the way down a fast descent of the A58 to stop himself running into the back of me. I had spun out in top gear, and we had a tailwind, but I could only get my speed up to 64 kph (40 mph). That is because I don't have as much lard power these days (sub-14 stone) whereas bfb has picked up some extra due to an extended break from cycling with an injured elbow. :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler
I went out with bromptonfb the other day and he said that he was having to brake all the way down a fast descent of the A58 to stop himself running into the back of me. I had spun out in top gear, and we had a tailwind, but I could only get my speed up to 64 kph (40 mph). That is because I don't have as much lard power these days (sub-14 stone) whereas bfb has picked up some extra due to an extended break from cycling with an injured elbow. :thumbsup:
Lightweight :tongue:

phil_hg_uk

We can soon fix that, would you like some ice cream :mrpig:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
What bike is it, do you have a picture ?

Specialized Dolce
What bike is it, do you have a picture ?

It's a Specialized Dolce
image.jpg

phil_hg_uk

Hill Wimp

Hill Wimp

Why just bend to supports as shown in the picture it works fine .............. unless this is an excuse the N+1 of course ;)

Why just bend to supports as shown in the picture it works fine .............. unless this is an excuse the N+1 of course ;)

I always follow the rules and the new one would make the perfect 3.

TVC

We've just had fish and chips from Mum's local chippie. We were thinking of going out to eat in their restaurant, but decided it was simpler just to get takeaway. They do quite big portions.

NT and I shared a battered blue whale, while Mum went for a 'mini' fish and chips, so she only got a minke whale.

Bit full now. We've got pudding to come, leftovers from yesterday's lemon meringue pie:
View attachment 29243
:hungry:
Grimsby I assume, I've never got round to eating at their restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom