Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
@somewhere in america
Marmite is one of the greatest foods ever invented, some people though don't seem to like it, and others neglect it. Here is a documentary on the subject

Marmite xx(

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello:

Back from a 50 mile pootle on the Levels, accompanied by an absolute doorstep of a bacon and brie sandwich which could have easily fed two people as a main course, and then :cuppa: and scones with home-made raspberry jam at a friend's. Stuffed is not the word - I even decided against stopping at the village shop on the way home for chocolate (I'll probably regret this later). :hungry:

As for Marmite, it's best served on hot buttered toast and is extra tasty at three in the morning when you can't sleep. Fact.

Well done Jo great ride and a gourmet accompaniment by the sounds of it. The chocolate could have sat in the fridge, just in case you know:biggrin:

Lullabelle

Banana
It will be nice to have a meal that neither of us has to cook nor wash up afterwards.

Lullabelle

Banana
Builders tea sounds interesting, I'd certainly try it but I think it would be too strong (and sweet) for me. As for pease pudding No thanks. I hate peas (never liked them, even as a baby) and I hate mushy.... odd though our split peas are green not yellow. I liked the history on builders tea. Funny, the childrens rhyme in reference to pease pudding is pease porridge here...

Builders tea doesn't have to be sweet just strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom