Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Here's a thing.
I've had an email from Amazon wanting me to review some recent purchases, and quoting a review I made a while back.
It's a review of a road atlas, where I commented that it didn't have a windscreen mount, or a charger, or anything. There's no touchscreen and no USB socket - the mapping data is on sheets of paper and I can't get a data connection to update them, there's no option to change the voice, but it's so quiet I can't hear the voice anyway, and the user interface is a bit clunky, and I can't see the format catching on.
Even though I've not had to charge it up in over a year of use.
I've reviewed the map as though I was expecting a sat-nav.
7 out of 16 people reckoned this review was 'helpful'...

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
My drywall project for the nxt 3 days
* sigh *
Can't get any more pix to upload took forever just to get the one up

Attachments

• dry2.jpg
    dry2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

TVC

@somewhere in america
Marmite is one of the greatest foods ever invented, some people though don't seem to like it, and others neglect it. Here is a documentary on the subject

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Back from a 50 mile pootle on the Levels, accompanied by an absolute doorstep of a bacon and brie sandwich which could have easily fed two people as a main course, and then :cuppa: and scones with home-made raspberry jam at a friend's. Stuffed is not the word - I even decided against stopping at the village shop on the way home for chocolate (I'll probably regret this later). :hungry:

As for Marmite, it's best served on hot buttered toast and is extra tasty at three in the morning when you can't sleep. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom