Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
:sun:

Sara_H

Guru
I didn't mention your name as you were fighting them off in the thread. I mentioned @Puddles should you, Arch and Classic fail and they tried to stampede tea.
Just had the first slice. Waiting for it to cool down so I can slice, wrap and freeze the rest before it all mysteriously disapears.

Last edited:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'm not starting a thread on this as there are enough of you in Tea that may have the answer.

Any of you suggest a good packable waterproof jacket as i need a new one?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yes please tea - User76 zonked just before I was about to serve her roast! grrr We did not manage to do duck feeding today it did rain lots and lots and lots and from experience that makes the boards around the duck pond a bit lethal so tomorrow will possibly be duck feeding now.

Did we manage to hold off the invaders? I can wave a chicken leg or a banana custard at them if needs be?

Sara_H

Guru
Yes please tea - User76 zonked just before I was about to serve her roast! grrr We did not manage to do duck feeding today it did rain lots and lots and lots and from experience that makes the boards around the duck pond a bit lethal so tomorrow will possibly be duck feeding now.

Did we manage to hold off the invaders? I can wave a chicken leg or a banana custard at them if needs be?
Seems to have been very peaceful today, I've got twenty slices of frozen banana loaf to use as missiles if it kicks off later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom