Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I don't know why you people don't like Archie Andrews.....I think he's a brilliant avatar, I also like the George Melly one....I'm still thinking of changing

He looks scary

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Noo @Rockymountain you must keep your current avatar I do like it lots.

:hello:all I have had a v. busy day, quiche and the two loads of washing that appeared with Mr Puddles were all done this morning then we did jam tarts with the left over pastry.

Then we went to the river and did crabbing but never caught anything, we had a fast ride to the mouth of the river and back joy riding on the spare ferry :blush: and ice-creams, then we wandered home and made bread pudding for our picnic up the river tomorrow with Dad.

Its a hard life when you spend the whole afternoon sitting in the sunshine drinking tea from a flask (Kiosk is closed on a monday :sad:) watching the river go by

Oh and you would think that my daughter could have a little more decorum when falling asleep in the bike trailer on the way home
IMGP2381.JPG

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Noo @Rockymountain you must keep your current avatar I do like it lots.

:hello:all I have had a v. busy day, quiche and the two loads of washing that appeared with Mr Puddles were all done this morning then we did jam tarts with the left over pastry.

Then we went to the river and did crabbing but never caught anything, we had a fast ride to the mouth of the river and back joy riding on the spare ferry :blush: and ice-creams, then we wandered home and made bread pudding for our picnic up the river tomorrow with Dad.

Its a hard life when you spend the whole afternoon sitting in the sunshine drinking tea from a flask (Kiosk is closed on a monday :sad:) watching the river go by

Oh and you would think that my daughter could have a little more decorum when falling asleep in the bike trailer on the way home
View attachment 28703
Someone had a good day out.:smile:

Kies

Morning! I fancy riding in but 22 miles is going to be sweaty work and I need to be extra presentable today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom