Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:stop: i'm watching hot men in Lycra it's the Vuleta highlights:biggrin:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
3-2-1 and you're back in the room. I went here. http://www.homegrownfest.co.uk/ And jolly good it was too! :wacko:. I see the server is up and I'm gonna have to learn where all the smilies are again. ^_^. I'm sunburnt and smell like a crusty festival type. Great weekend!!! :wahhey:

Sometimes being one of the great unwashed for a weekend is great.:biggrin:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Apple cake. Mmmmm. Recipe?

6 oz Marg/Butter
6oz Sugar
3 eggs
8 oz SR Flour or Pl. Flour with raising agent

Mix all together till fluffy

Plus whatever apples you have in the fruit bowl cored and chopped into the cake batter and mix in

Stick in oven on about 160 for about an hour (till skewer comes out clean), use whatever cake tin(s) the amount of mix fits in which will depend on how many apples you needed to use up.

The recipe above without apples fits a 2lb loaf tin I sue that recipe as a base for most cakes, then just add whatever to it

Sara_H

Guru
6 oz Marg/Butter
6oz Sugar
3 eggs
8 oz SR Flour or Pl. Flour with raising agent

Mix all together till fluffy

Plus whatever apples you have in the fruit bowl cored and chopped into the cake batter and mix in

Stick in oven on about 160 for about an hour (till skewer comes out clean), use whatever cake tin(s) the amount of mix fits in which will depend on how many apples you needed to use up.

The recipe above without apples fits a 2lb loaf tin I sue that recipe as a base for most cakes, then just add whatever to it
3 Eggs? Are you made of money? Do you own a hen?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@Puddles That's enough for 10 Apple Pies :hungry: My favorite with custard

There be no eggs in apple pies, I have an apple & blackberry pie in the freezer & a strawberry & rhubarb one too, cos I can never be bothered to make just one pie too much faff, so I always make at least 2 and stick one away for "Freezer Surprise Night"

Custard is "Birds" tho :blush: but the milk one mind not the instant with hot water one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom