Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
......I hate to correct you, Hilary Whimpington but Fabian is only on loan to Speicher. I still pay his wages :laugh:

I'm catching up on yesterdays Vuelta and he gets interviewed at the beginning of the programme. If i still had a VCR the tape would have snapped due to the amount of times it was rewound.:wub:

Hill Wimp

Actually, being the fickle woman that i am my real fav is Flecha, he is only 10 years younger than me :whistle:

Flecha.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
Great video Rocky. Your boy is very lucky indeed, what an experience. The diving place in Finchley looks promising, when MissGM comes back from her trek we're going to book up one of their lessons.

@Hill Wimp good advise from Phil. I clean mine with a toothbush and plenty of GT85 and an old rag without taking the chain off. You've just got to remember to give the toothbush a good clean before you put back in the bathroom:smile:

@phil_hg_uk Good luck for tomorrow, why not go for the ton :thumbsup:

@Arch Welcome back

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
@phil_hg_uk Good luck for tomorrow, why not go for the ton :thumbsup:

I might do but I have to drive back from Selby afterwards so I will see, I suppose I could pop up the cycle path to York and back and that will make it about 120 - 130 miles I will have to see how I feel. The route is almost pan flat so I am treating it as a warm up for the Otley Sporive that is 71 miles and quite hilly which will be a warm up for the SOM which is 100km and properly hilly if I decide to do it, I will reserve judgement when I see what the weather is like for that one.

Hill Wimp

I might do but I have to drive back from Selby afterwards so I will see, I suppose I could pop up the cycle path to York and back and that will make it about 120 - 130 miles I will have to see how I feel. The route is almost pan flat so I am treating it as a warm up for the Otley Sporive that is 71 miles and quite hilly which will be a warm up for the SOM which is 100km and properly hilly if I decide to do it, I will reserve judgement when I see what the weather is like for that one.

Good luck Phil.

I though everywhere was hilly up North apart from the moors of course.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Good luck Phil.

I though everywhere was hilly up North apart from the moors of course.

There are some flat roads around York & Selby which is where the Sportive is, but you have to go up hills to get there :smile: but I will be driving there. I thought about riding there but the total mileage would be quite high.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Feeling a bit shaken up this evening. Stopped at the village co-op on the way home and when I came out, a youngish bloke in a car started saying hello in a very blokish way but eventually twigged I had no idea who he was so started on about me being "Debbie's mate" and didn't I recognise him? I said no, carried on packing my panniers, then he started asking if I'd seen Ed in the shop and was he in a queue ... and then asked if I knew someone else before asking where I live. I'd finished packing up by that point so turned the bike round to go in the opposite direction to home when I heard someone calling me. Luckily it was a guy I know so I greeted him with "hi, how are you, please don't leave til this guy's gone". It took ten minutes but eventually - with a car full of lads by this point - they left. I gave them a bit longer then made my way home, carefully inspecting each car I saw before turning up my lane and then drive.

*shudder*

Hill Wimp

:hello:

Feeling a bit shaken up this evening. Stopped at the village co-op on the way home and when I came out, a youngish bloke in a car started saying hello in a very blokish way but eventually twigged I had no idea who he was so started on about me being "Debbie's mate" and didn't I recognise him? I said no, carried on packing my panniers, then he started asking if I'd seen Ed in the shop and was he in a queue ... and then asked if I knew someone else before asking where I live. I'd finished packing up by that point so turned the bike round to go in the opposite direction to home when I heard someone calling me. Luckily it was a guy I know so I greeted him with "hi, how are you, please don't leave til this guy's gone". It took ten minutes but eventually - with a car full of lads by this point - they left. I gave them a bit longer then made my way home, carefully inspecting each car I saw before turning up my lane and then drive.

*shudder*

He was obviously pretty smitten with you Jo , just rubbish at chatting you up.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom