Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Written warnings --------- and she's gone!
This was informal, she has a natural ability and understanding for the work, but she lets herself down through lack of maturity. We would both rather see her succeed because she could be a real asset to the company.

As always in man management, reward the desired behavior and make them aware of the undesirable and hopefully they will improve.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
This was informal, she has a natural ability and understanding for the work, but she lets herself down through lack of maturity. We would both rather see her succeed because she could be a real asset to the company.

As always in man management, reward the desired behavior and make them aware of the undesirable and hopefully they will improve.

Take her under your wing TVC and mentor her.:hugs:

Failing that tell her to grow up as there are hundreds knocking at the door for her job .:gun:

Nil points for Hill Wimps Man man management skills :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana

Failing that tell her to grow up as there are hundreds knocking at the door for her job .:gun:

To be honest she is an attractive girl and she knows how to get around people, pop her big brown eyes and thrust out her breasts, do the 'girlie thing' and guys fall for it. Not TVC, he is easy going and will help and support anyone but she is just taking the p**s, she needs tough love.

Hill Wimp

xx( Sorry but that's Knats pea teas and i know i risk the wrath of many Yorkshire men on this site . This is lurvley :biggrin:

45191011_H.jpg

TVC

I have been mentoring her, taken her to our London branch to learn new skills, and I have given her some very complex and interesting work which she made a fantastic job of. The worst bit is she is a Special Constable and spends her weekends in uniform, why she chooses to regress to being a schoolgirl at work has us all beat. :cursing:

Hill Wimp

To be honest she is an attractive girl and she knows how to get around people, pop her big brown eyes and thrust out her breasts, do the 'girlie thing' and guys fall for it. Not TVC, he is easy going and will help and support anyone but she is just taking the p**s, she needs tough love.

I am no feminist head banger but in some jobs women still do get marginalised, thankfully i have never suffered too badly but it is women who behave like that who give hard working women a bad name in the workplace and the annoying thing is that most of them would be more than capable of doing the job without using their manipulative behaviour if they just got on and worked hard like everyone else. Sorry but i have seen it "performed" so many times.

Rant over ^_^

Hill Wimp

I have been mentoring her, taken her to our London branch to learn new skills, and I have given her some very complex and interesting work which she made a fantastic job of. The worst bit is she is a Special Constable and spends her weekends in uniform, why she chooses to regress to being a schoolgirl at work has us all beat. :cursing:

She may well behave like that there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom