Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
He's not started handing out private viewings again has he, he was warned last time

They are on public view! :eek:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - still not taken it out of its box though. :shy: Gonna have a long soak in the bath in a bit and then curl up in bed and decide between new toy or watching a DVD. Somehow lost track of the afternoon - it was 6 before I knew it (thought it was about 4) and now I see it's gone 7 ... no wonder the dog's asking for her food. :blush:

Got interrupted by my neighbour popping in to gossip, sorry. So Jo sounds like :hugs: required. I can wiki tablets neh bother. Almost bought one before my cycling trip. Quite handy, but for me an extravagance above the laptop. I'd still like to get one thou. :hello:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Got interrupted by my neighbour popping in to gossip, sorry. So Jo sounds like :hugs: required. I can wiki tablets neh bother. Almost bought one before my cycling trip. Quite handy, but for me an extravagance above the laptop. I'd still like to get one thou. :hello:
:hugs:
My friend who is doing the cycle tour in South America got the Nexus 7 specifically for touring and spent the first few days feeling guilty for the extravagance of the purchase. She's now addicted to it :rolleyes:

Lullabelle

Banana
Slightly unfortunate markings on this dog

get-attachment.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom