Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I need te...... gin it's not been a good commute.

TVC

Quote="Speicher, post: 2609796, member: 567"]I need a strong :cuppa: and a sit down. "Why?" I can hear you asking.

:secret: I have just seen Wocky's knees. :eek:[/quote]
He's not started handing out private viewings again has he, he was warned last time

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I haven't heard the phrase Jammy Git, since I was at school. Neat !! :thumbsup:. Make him an offer for the tablet Jo. :addict:

Neat?

That really *is* turning back the clock :tongue:

Feeling a bit xx( this evening. Maybe the chicken wasn't such a good idea after all... :surrender:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm just having my tea, having taken over an hour to walk the mile home. Well, I was picking blackberries all the way.

Got loads now. I'll take them over to NT's at the weekend to freeze, and maybe use a few in some cakes.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Today at lunch time we discovered that we had a tin of pineapple chunks, and a bit block of cheese in the fridge. Only one thing to do!

IMAG1046.jpg

:hungry:

And then later on, we were at the recycling site, and heard an engine, and it turned out to be the chap cutting the verges. With a tractor!:hyper:

IMAG1050.jpg

It was very noisy. If only we had an electric tractor....

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Yes I did that on purpose like... :whistle: . So I am genuinely interested, the tablet you bought... better than a superpad? What did you get in the end?

I got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - still not taken it out of its box though. :shy: Gonna have a long soak in the bath in a bit and then curl up in bed and decide between new toy or watching a DVD. Somehow lost track of the afternoon - it was 6 before I knew it (thought it was about 4) and now I see it's gone 7 ... no wonder the dog's asking for her food. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom