Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
On the subject of mundane news, some punning help is required.

If I might be so Bold...

Reactions: TVC

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Ithought I would keep @Hill Wimps hours[/

Dream on. I am currently sitting on the train waiting for it to depart London Victoria for home.

Saving the world is getting to be exhausting. :-)

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I was always amused by the Pukka Pies ad in the local chip shop - a poster depicting a glam young couple in evening dress, 'picnicing' on a rug on the floor, eating Pukka Pies. Like you'd round off an evening at the opera with a Pukka Pie!

Any of that cake left? I've had a shattering day, but still managed to pick over a litre of blackberries on my amble home. They'll go in the freezer, and when I've got loads, I'll make jam. Or jelly. Or both.

I've also found a source of rose hips, fancy making some jelly with those.

Have I missed cake ?

Biscuit

Legendary Member
@Hill Wimp It's gone very quiet on the cake front hasn't it? I think we may be too late.

Meanwhile....in the kitchen, Dave is just performing some quality control on trainer washing results.

001.JPG

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
@Hill Wimp It's gone very quiet on the cake front hasn't it? I think we may be too late.

Meanwhile....in the kitchen, Dave is just performing some quality control on trainer washing results.

View attachment 27798

I'm sorry, I had to go out and show my face at some small family do, BUT..... I did leave the rest of the chocolate cake on the virtual tea room table. Didn't you see it? Surely it hadn't all gone :scratch:.
I think there may be some little cake eating :mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig:ies that hang around this thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom