Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

:reading:

Lullabelle

Banana
Oh, the thread about showers and hairdryers. I'm probably just tired.

God, I need a weekend!

:hugs: Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train

Thank you.

God, I do need a weekend, that's made me well up!

One of the crew has been off this week, so I've worked the last two days with a casual, a girl I find a bit hard work at times - nothing major, we're just not quite on the same wavelength, and not having done the job so much, she needs prompting sometimes about what to do next. On top of the job itself being hard work, the extra effort has been very tiring. And last weekend was fun, but involved a lot of travelling and a bit of work, so maybe I didn't recharge enough.

Still, I've got a nice relaxing weekend of plasterboarding, tiling and room clearing coming up!:thumbsup:

And then one more week and I'm on holiday!

Lullabelle

Banana
Thank you.

God, I do need a weekend, that's made me well up!

One of the crew has been off this week, so I've worked the last two days with a casual, a girl I find a bit hard work at times - nothing major, we're just not quite on the same wavelength, and not having done the job so much, she needs prompting sometimes about what to do next. On top of the job itself being hard work, the extra effort has been very tiring. And last weekend was fun, but involved a lot of travelling and a bit of work, so maybe I didn't recharge enough.

Still, I've got a nice relaxing weekend of plasterboarding, tiling and room clearing coming up!:thumbsup:

And then one more week and I'm on holiday!

I hope NT is going to spoil you this weekend, you deserve it

Arch

Married to Night Train
I hope NT is going to spoil you this weekend, you deserve it

Well, the tiles left to fit are all odd shaped, so he'll be cutting them for me!

I'm also going to try and do something creative with a wooden box I found this week, to make a hamper for my Mum. So that should be fun.

TVC

Just to cheer you up Arch, how about strawberrys, yoghurt and a bonus twix finger

20130815_201716.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom