Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Isn't there some such nonsense about watching iplayer online, and still needing a licence? Or is that an urban myth?

If you watch it as its being broadcast at the same time as on TV (ie your poot is acting as your TV) then yes, you need a TV licence; but if you only watch iplayer etc after the fact then its no different to watching a DVD and you don't need a licence for that.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Well that's jolly interesting. For £12 / month or whatever the license is these days, I could watch quite a lot of random, speedway, ice hockey, and curling, instead of cycling!

Hope they sort it out before the Vuelta starts.....I do like the Vuelta.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well that's jolly interesting. For £12 / month or whatever the license is these days, I could watch quite a lot of random, speedway, ice hockey, and curling, instead of cycling!

Hope they sort it out before the Vuelta starts.....I do like the Vuelta.
They are pretty good with the Grand Tours and the Classics. Multiple repeats, and (generally) very good live coverage.

I got a special New Year Eurosport Player deal a couple of years ago - £1.99/month. So far, it seems as though I can stay on that deal as long as I do not allow my subscription to lapse.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
They are pretty good with the Grand Tours and the Classics. Multiple repeats, and (generally) very good live coverage.

I got a special New Year Eurosport Player deal a couple of years ago - £1.99/month. So far, it seems as though I can stay on that deal as long as I do not allow my subscription to lapse.

I'm on the 'cancel any time you fancy' package. Usually start in Spring for the Classics, Giro, Tour, Vuelta. Then bin it till next year. I did keep it one year, but rarely watched it. If it wasn't for the 'mini biscuits' I'd throw the tv out altogether.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:hello:

Normal service will be resumed.........did you miss me in my absence?

Yes, but I have been practising, and next time I will take better aim. ^_^

:giggle:

potsy

Rambler
Is Rocky back then? He's a lot quieter now :unsure:

Dodged the showers on the way home, but had to slog my way into the headwind that had picked up this afternoon, time for a nap :tired:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have just machined enough Oak for a sizable table top. It won't be a sizable table top though, it will be a much smaller table top, slatted so that the rain falls through it. I have a lot more machining to do.

Time for a :cuppa: though.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom