Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

y2blade

539617_617913734941369_593848749_n.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Snipe's flat out on her side, sunbathing on the patio. I just woke her up by waving a biscuit in front of her nose. She sniffed, opened her eyes, took the biscuit, demolished it and went back to sleep without once lifting her head up. :rolleyes: She clearly had a tough day while I was out figuring out how to sleep on the wooden chair whose cushion now has a suspicious covering of Snipe-coloured dog hair...

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Snipe's flat out on her side, sunbathing on the patio. I just woke her up by waving a biscuit in front of her nose. She sniffed, opened her eyes, took the biscuit, demolished it and went back to sleep without once lifting her head up. :rolleyes: She clearly had a tough day while I was out figuring out how to sleep on the wooden chair whose cushion now has a suspicious covering of Snipe-coloured dog hair...

She has obviously been studying you closely :whistle:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I didn't buy any Oak today, I figured I could get it tomorrow as the yard is on the way over to York.

Instead I went over to Emerge Recycling in East Manchester and met the people there. Nice people too! They have a reclaimed wood yard and so I bought a pile of rough timber to make into brace and ledged cupboard doors for St Nicholas Fields.
DSC_1836a.jpg

There are discussions of me making some of their reclaimed timber in to rustic furniture to sell in their pop up shop.

I could be on to a good career move at this rate, what with Eccles College wanting the same thing from me.:thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I didn't buy any Oak today, I figured I could get it tomorrow as the yard is on the way over to York.

Instead I went over to Emerge Recycling in East Manchester and met the people there. Nice people too! They have a reclaimed wood yard and so I bought a pile of rough timber to make into brace and ledged cupboard doors for St Nicholas Fields.
View attachment 27403
There are discussions of me making some of their reclaimed timber in to rustic furniture to sell in their pop up shop.

I could be on to a good career move at this rate, what with Eccles College wanting the same thing from me.:thumbsup:

Yay! You'll be a garden furniture mogul soon!

So, anyway, blackberry and apple crumble for pudding tomorrow?
IMAG1010.jpg

First pick of the year!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:banghead:

Bought some new software today. Went to install it. Nothing doing. Swore lots and put a DVD on to prove it was the software at fault. Nope, t'is the CD/DVD drive. :cry::banghead::cry:

Where's that lovely @phil_hg_uk when you need him?

:cry:

Knew I should have bought the pizza and chocolate I was eyeing up in the village shop earlier.

Did I mention :cry:?

Arch

Married to Night Train

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:banghead:

Bought some new software today. Went to install it. Nothing doing. Swore lots and put a DVD on to prove it was the software at fault. Nope, t'is the CD/DVD drive. :cry::banghead::cry:

Where's that lovely @phil_hg_uk when you need him?

:cry:

Knew I should have bought the pizza and chocolate I was eyeing up in the village shop earlier.

Did I mention :cry:?

You should get that fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom