Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Does, doesn't it.

GM

Legendary Member
:hello: Archie

@Hill Wimp Now I know I'm a bit thick, but I've been trying to work out what VPL stands for! :unsure:

In other news, me and GM junior when into town for the London Ride. Did a couple of laps and took a detour over Tower Bridge to the Kernel Brewery in Bermondsey for a couple of beers, great place BTW. Then back for a couple more laps and another detour to The Euston Tap for another beer. So that's my beer ration for this week done, he's a bad influence my boy!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Archie

@Hill Wimp Now I know I'm a bit thick, but I've been trying to work out what VPL stands for! :unsure:

In other news, me and GM junior when into town for the London Ride. Did a couple of laps and took a detour over Tower Bridge to the Kernel Brewery in Bermondsey for a couple of beers, great place BTW. Then back for a couple more laps and another detour to The Euston Tap for another beer. So that's my beer ration for this week done, he's a bad influence my boy!

Visible panty line.

Did our fair city look good today with all the cyclist in town ?

GM

Legendary Member
^
Thanks for that. VPL that's one for the Ladies Only Thread though!

Yes it was a great day out, thousands and thousands of bikes and a lot of smiley faces.
( half way through replying and we had a power cut in our road, and its just come back on)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Evening all!:hello:

We've had a cracking day out at the Pickering Steam Fair. A big autojumble/carboot sale, tractor pulling, classic cars, showmans' wagons, traction engines (both full size and scale model), fairground organs and Bernese Mountain Dogs pulling carts.

And then, because it was way too late to cook, Chinese takeaway for dinner.:hungry:

Now, :cuppa: and some of NT's cake.

TVC

And we're stopping off on the way at a nice little cafe on the Ashby Canal for a bacon buttie breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom