Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Sorry, since I got back from a week's holiday I've not had any time to get back into CC... :hello:
Our 30th wedding anniversary today [not me and MDB...]

Speicher

Vice Admiral
And where's that @phil_hg_uk? Is he still out gallivanting on his bike? Doesn't he know there's a pooter issue to sort and a flummoxicated wol to unflummox?

I am very flummoxicated, as you say. This laptop is excellent for internet access. But finding any doing anything uploaded files is a complete nightmare. I have founded lots of photos of Leo and Tasha, etc, but seem to have lost my photos of my holiday in Sweden. They are not on the camera memory card (carefully labelled "Sweden"). :sad: Perhaps clouds are the way forward with photos. I just do not like the idea of anyone seeing my photos, other than when I chose to show them.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I am very flummoxicated, as you say. This laptop is excellent for internet access. But finding any doing anything uploaded files is a complete nightmare. I have founded lots of photos of Leo and Tasha, etc, but seem to have lost my photos of my holiday in Sweden. They are not on the camera memory card (carefully labelled "Sweden"). :sad: Perhaps clouds are the way forward with photos. I just do not like the idea of anyone seeing my photos, other than when I chose to show them.

You could always put them on an external hard drive (like wot I do):thumbsup:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

I don't know anything about windows 8 so can't advise but I'm not in the cloud camp, as it were. I keep 2 back ups of my photos and regularly print physical copies of my favourites. *passes :cuppa:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I spend a year getting my weight down from 16 st 9 lbs to 13 st 10 lbs, and my best friend hardly mentions it.

My sister and nephew come to visit, I allow myself a bit of a splurge for a week, gain 2 pounds, and aforementioned friend looks me up and down, looks stern and says "Are you putting on weight"! :blush:

Well, er, recently - yes, but let's just look at the overall trend shall we! :whistle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I might still find the Sweden photos on a Disk.

What form does your back ups take? External hard drive, the memory card, on a disk? I thought that memory cards could corrode over time. I never imagined that it would be this much aggro retrieving my photos. I was about one quarter way through tagging the photos.

Arch

Married to Night Train
@Arch
How long has there been an Archers Extra? (Ambridge extra) :ohmy:

Just recently subscribed to the omnibus and it also downloaded this, more Archers action :dance:

I think it's on its second series, so maybe a year or so? I sometimes listen to the odd episode on iPlayer, but I don't follow it as much as the regular show. I get the gist from Twitter anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom