Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
We are chilling in the festival square in Manchester, in deckchairs listening to A cool reggae dude, having just found an ice cream van selling whippy frozen yogurt. NT is very pleased by this, as he can eat that, but can't eat ice cream. All very relaxing.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Yes, but did you spot the deliberate mistake? :giggle:

Top the crushed mixture and whole Maltesers (save 1 or 2 for yourself) to the melted chocolate and stir until everything is coated. Press into the prepared tin and make the topping.

That should be add, surely? Although, if you've got a pound of chocolate and a bag of maltesers, then why faff about smashing biskits up and all that, not to mention that 'leave to set for two hours' malarky. Just get it eaten!!
*regards self in mirror*
*weighs self*
*weeps*

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:scratch::secret: I thought it was the "save one or two for yourself" that was the mistake. I did not spot the mistake in the methodology. :scratch:

If you had two bags of maltesers, and could therefore wait while it cools, I think you would find it is worth the faffing about. Not that I did the faffing about, I was given them (two portions) this morning.

potsy

Rambler
I'm not sure I like the late start to the TdF final stage. I am being forced to watch cricket (which I detest) and drink :cuppa: (which I like).
You know what else you could be watching Rocky :whistle:
picture-551.png

potsy

Rambler
Which 1 is Potsy :unsure:
The fashionably dressed one of course :tongue:

potsy

Rambler
How long have I got to delete mine? :laugh:

Golf's nearly over, been very exciting, bike fettling for tomorrow then I might have to watch a bit of the cycling :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom