Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I ought to go and have a glass of celebratory fizz.
It's pink, which would (I suppose) be more appropriate for the Giro...
Tonights dinner (no pictures, sadly) included :-
Long Cosmopolitans with Tyrells crisps
Steak-frites with pepper sauce and veggies, Crozes-Hermitage
Strawberries and clotted cream and butterscotch icecream.
@Arch @Night Train - how about investing in an ice-cream maker? They'll work just as well for frozen yoghurty things.

Arch

Married to Night Train
@Arch @Night Train - how about investing in an ice-cream maker? They'll work just as well for frozen yoghurty things.

That's a good thought. We can get various yoghurt or non-dairy ice cream (Swedish Glace, it's actually very nice for a soya thing) in local supermarkets, so NT can have 'ice cream' at home. It's when we're out he has to miss out.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I got my one from Aldi (I think. It may have been Lidl...) It's the sort with the bowl you keep in the freezer, and it cost about £25. Not dissimilar to this one from Lakeland (other shops are available).

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello: :cuppa: :becool:

Wow. Just wow. And saw Sky loading up the bikes afterwards.

uploadfromtaptalk1374446047542.jpg

Time for a shower :hello:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'll put the kettle on ^_^

Hope it suits you

Arch

Married to Night Train
OMG kates in hospital!! BABY BABY alert!! As much as i don't mind wills and kate I think the news coverage is going to be so OTT!

Yeah, it will be. But given that most of the news day to day is devoted to politicians sniping at each other, and meddling in things just to try and look good enough to vote for, I'm happy if the news gets dominated by a happy story for a bit.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I will be avoiding tv coverage of anything for the next week. I cannot stand the royal family and really don't need to hear the broadcasters fawning over them or deranged members of the public who are crying and gushing because some total stranger did something that other women do every day.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I will be avoiding tv coverage of anything for the next week. I cannot stand the royal family and really don't need to hear the broadcasters fawning over them or deranged members of the public who are crying and gushing because some total stranger did something that other women do every day.

Fair enough. Do you want a cuppa though?:cuppa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom