Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:hugs: for CJ

I know that I would find it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to be in a large crowd. I would be joining you and watching it on a big screen.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm not freaked by large crowds but for personal preference I'd rather be on my own or with one or two people. I hate cycling when there are large groups and I'd rather go walking on my own. I feel almost resentful when I meet up with others. I think it comes from having a job as a lecturer where I'd take classes of 250+ students, all of whom wanted a bit of you. Even though I retired 2 years ago, that need for solitude has not left me.

So I'd be joining Wol at the big screen :smile:

Miserable bugger ;):giggle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@ColinJ

You might like this clock. ^_^
231563587?$prod_main$.jpg

TVC

So what do we need at our table in front of the big screen?

Orangina
Coffee
Baguettes
Chilled water
Flags

* finds picnic hamper and coolbox and sunhat *

I've got a picnic rug if you want to borrow it, it's one of those plastic backed ones - but don't tell Arch

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have just eaten a piece of Malteser tiffin. Be aware that it is not nice at all. You will not like it, however fond you are of Maltesers.:giggle: Please pass any that you receive directly to me and I will dispose of it appropriately.

This is the recipe, just so that you can recognise it. Can you see the deliberate error in the recipe? :blink:

Lullabelle

Banana
I have just eaten a piece of Malteser tiffin. Be aware that it is not nice at all. You will not like it, however fond you are of Maltesers.:giggle: Please pass any that you receive directly to me and I will dispose of it appropriately.

This is the recipe, just so that you can recognise it. Can you see the deliberate error in the recipe? :blink:

That looks truly awful, thank you for the warning.

potsy

Rambler
To 'celebrate' going back to work tomorrow I have just re-stocked the fruit bowl :thanks:

They were selling fresh cream doughuts half price though, and as I'm still officially on holiday :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom