Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Speicher I hope you are feeling ok today. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

I was not ready to "talk" about it to peeps on this thread, until yesterday. Saturday and Sunday were very traumatic. I still enjoyed reading about everyone's weekend in the sun. :sun:

I am hoping that Tasha does not miss him. Does it take time for an animal to realise that another animal is not there anymore?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

I was not ready to "talk" about it to peeps on this thread, until yesterday. Saturday and Sunday were very traumatic. I still enjoyed reading about everyone's weekend in the sun. :sun:

I am hoping that Tasha does not miss him. Does it take time for an animal to realise that another animal is not there anymore?

Hug.gif

Night Train

Maker of Things

It can do if they are used to them going 'walkabout' sometimes.
Generally animals are more resiliant then we are to loss and will mourn a while and then get on with life.

Mine were all ok about it, maybe given how many of them I had.

When I was a kid we lost one of a pair of siblings. The remaining cat would only eat half the food leaving half for her missing brother. It was many months before she would eat all her food again.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Wocky, Fabian could do the washing up. Is he any good at gardening or tidying garages?

My dishwasher is not pumping the water out of the bottom of the dishwasher. It sounds like the motor is running. :scratch: If it is just the drain pump, that costs about £30 for a new pump. If it is the pump motor that is about £170, plus labour. :eek: The man from Bosch will be here next week to fix it, I hope.

My new light weight duvet has arrived. ^_^

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It can do if they are used to them going 'walkabout' sometimes.
Generally animals are more resiliant then we are to loss and will mourn a while and then get on with life.

Mine were all ok about it, maybe given how many of them I had.

When I was a kid we lost one of a pair of siblings. The remaining cat would only eat half the food leaving half for her missing brother. It was many months before she would eat all her food again.

Leo preferred the softer food in sachets, and Tasha preferred the "complete meal" biscuits. Except, of course, any that Leo left would be scoffed by Tasha. This meant that Tasha got very fat indeed. Now that I can more easily control what she eats, she might lose some weight.

I think she might miss following him around at night. Sometimes at night, from my lounge window, I could them playing an elaborate game of hide and seek. :unsure:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
He will do all of those as long as he is allowed to wear his new shorts. They are rather dashing and show his knees off to full effect. By the way the tie cord is fully secured.

I asked my very helpful plumber person to call round yesterday. He was wearing shorts. :heat: His legs are nicely brown, but I did not get a good look at his knees.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yes please to :cuppa: Four layers of jelly completed so far on the rainbow jelly & a large number of gingerbread men cooked hurrah!

Chilli for dinner all ready (except in this house it is known as Bolognaise with rice as the eldest currently has a "its too hot whinge on)

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Had a partly successful day. Luckily the successful stuff is far more important than the stuff which didn't go to plan so not as big a disaster as it could be.

I've also discovered that I don't like dried papaya but dried mango is :hungry:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So what wheels are you getting for your bike?

I am getting them handbuilt from DCR Wheels

With there DT Swiss RR465 Rims

rr465-300x300.jpg

and these Classic Nova Tech hubs

novatec-300x138.jpg

A few people from CC have used him and are very pleased with the wheels. So I have been talking with David this week and finally sorted out the spec of the wheels and ordered them today.

Reactions: GM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom