Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
On a much sadder note, I have some bad news.

Leo stopped eating last Friday, and looked exhausted, wobbley and disorientated. On Saturday he spent most of the day hidden in the garden. I stayed up until about 2am looking after him. When I woke again at about 5am he was unable to move, and his breathing was eratic. At 8am I had to take him to the Vet where he died later on that morning. :cry:He was at least fifteen years old.

The diagnosis by the Vet was liver failure. Leo had been seen by the Vet about three weeks ago. Nothing serious was found then. He could have had a series of blood tests, but I did not want to subject him to that. He then perked up over the following weeks. I do not think anything can be done for liver failure.
:sad: I'm really sorry to hear this.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
What about a baby elephant and a giant football?

What about a Puppy and a Basketball

BO60UFeCUAA2d7-.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Leo stopped eating last Friday, and looked exhausted, wobbley and disorientated. On Saturday he spent most of the day hidden in the garden. I stayed up until about 2am looking after him. When I woke again at about 5am he was unable to move, and his breathing was eratic. At 8am I had to take him to the Vet where he died later on that morning. :cry:He was at least fifteen years old.

The diagnosis by the Vet was liver failure. Leo had been seen by the Vet about three weeks ago. Nothing serious was found then. He could have had a series of blood tests, but I did not want to subject him to that. He then perked up over the following weeks. I do not think anything can be done for liver failure.

:sad: :hugs:

Night Train

Maker of Things

I am really sorry for your loss. :sad:
:hugs:

matthat

Über Member
Been up since half 5!! Cat meowing at bedroom door,so thought I'll stay up till Mrs gets up and goes out as she'll only wake me up again, so now she's upped and gone I've come back to bed for a cheeky snooze and the blooming orange lodge have just marched past the end of the rd with full band going!!!!! Grrr

Night Train

Maker of Things
For some daft reason I got up at 7am, after only 5 hours in bed.:scratch:

I have :cuppa: and have had breakfast. Another sunny day to look forward to.

Going to help my friend cut down coppice another Hawthorn tree, then therapy, then over to York to deliver some frame jig rails to Spandex and then a charity concert this evening.:thumbsup:

@Speicher I hope you are feeling ok today. :hugs:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Been up since half 5!! Cat meowing at bedroom door,so thought I'll stay up till Mrs gets up and goes out as she'll only wake me up again, so now she's upped and gone I've come back to bed for a cheeky snooze and the blooming orange lodge have just marched past the end of the rd with full band going!!!!! Grrr

Offer them some tea. Might make them less :cursing: and more ^_^

matthat

Über Member
Busy day then NT!! I'd like to go for a peddle but my knee has been playing up so not had a proper ride for 3 weeks!! :-( just a gentle pootle to work which is only ten mins!! But think I might throw caution to the wind and have a gentle ride down the prom to Liverpool as it's flat and only 6 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom