Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
So what wheels are you getting for your bike?

Round ones.

Probably.

I'm hot!:heat: Just dashed home from work, and showered, off out shortly to the St Nicks summer concert.

I spent the last half hour at work trying to fix rubber worms to a piece of plywood. I ended up nailing them down with little pins, hammered in with a spanner.

Welcome to my world!

Night Train

Maker of Things
Arch says it is 'Hi Bird'. The 'V' is an eagle with spread wings.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's true what they say about puppies being 'babe magnets'!

My sister and nephew are up with their Border Terrier pup and I spent the afternoon hanging about in the sunshine with the dog while they called in at various shops. I must have had about 10 different lots of people stop and ask me about the dog, what breed is he, how old is he, what is his name and so on! That's probably more conversation with the townfolk of Hebden Bridge than I have had in total over the past 5 years ... :whistle:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
It's true what they say about puppies being 'babe magnets'!

My sister and nephew are up with their Border Terrier pup and I spent the afternoon hanging about in the sunshine with the dog while they called in at various shops. I must have had about 10 different lots of people stop and ask me about the dog, what breed is he, how old is he, what is his name and so on! That's probably more conversation with the townfolk of Hebden Bridge than I have had in total over the past 5 years ... :whistle:

Everyone stops to talk to me the dog when I take her on the train. Especially the time the overly-cheery conductor made an announcement saying that the train had x many carriages carrying x many passengers ... and one yellow labrador. :rolleyes:

ColinJ

One old woman walked up to me and just said "Border Terrier"!

I congratulated her on her knowledge of dog breeds and she said that she had an old Border Terrier herself. She said that she was a bit sad because the dog didn't have long left. I said that I was sorry, but she replied that it came to us all in the end, and it was a good thing really, otherwise the world would just fill up with people and animals! A positive way of looking at things ...

Having said that - I'm very sorry to hear about your cat, Speicher. :sad:

ColinJ

We just took Frankie the pup up the steep Buttress cobbled path and tired him out. When we got in, he sent himself to bed and snuggled up with his favourite toy, his stuffed baby elephant!

frankie-loves-baby-elephants-too.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're going to the NRM to see the A4's. We'll be there when they open, to avoid queues, because after that we're heading back over to Manchester.

As they don't open until 10, this isn't so hard.

:cuppa:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Sitting down having a :cuppa: as I realised I was wandering round and round the house achieving nothing at all, so now making a list to organise my brain which is :crazy:. Eldest dispatched with Papa for a ride down the river which at least takes the task of refereeing 2 over excited small people off the list for an hour or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom