Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Is it yahoo email ?

It is on Chrome supposedly, but will not load Chrome. The email should be aol.com.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I hope the vertigo passes soon, NT.

Take care of yourself :hugs:, here's a :cuppa:
Thanks Rocky, it was only about 2 or 3 minutes of room spinning that stopped as suddenly as it started. It did feel like 20 minutes on the waltzers (when you can't stand the waltzers) at a fairground and then getting off looking to xx( somewhere.
I have just been :wacko: since and feeling drained and a little groggy.

I had driven to Wickes after lunch, and spent a couple hours in the workshop a little while ago but it has been hard work, like having a bad hangover.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Thanks Rocky, it was only about 2 or 3 minutes of room spinning that stopped as suddenly as it started. It did feel like 20 minutes on the waltzers (when you can't stand the waltzers) at a fairground and then getting off looking to xx( somewhere.
I have just been :wacko: since and feeling drained and a little groggy.

I had driven to Wickes after lunch, and spent a couple hours in the workshop a little while ago but it has been hard work, like having a bad hangover.

:hugs:

Cooler here today which was a relief. And I had Crafternoon with my over 55s at St Nicks, making origami boxes. which worked well for an activity I threw together at the last minute!

Lullabelle

Banana
I work in an office with air-con but I have to nag for it to be switched on, they all say the temp is just right to me it feels like sitting inside an airtight tomb, I have a thumper of a headache AND TVC made me do dinner this evening :whistle:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I work in an office with air-con but I have to nag for it to be switched on, they all say the temp is just right to me it feels like sitting inside an airtight tomb, I have a thumper of a headache AND TVC made me do dinner this evening :whistle:

Fish Finger sandwiches again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom