Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
:hello: Mornings. Lot to do today. Mainly to do with restoring the cleanliness of the house to it's former glory, and a slash n burn exercise to tame the garden.
MTB ride this afternoon. Dave's second outing as a trial dog. But first .....:cuppa:

TVC

Have fun Jo.

Right, I have to stay in for the postie this morning, so the car is going to get it's annual deep clean. Then I might sneak off to buy some dive gloves, have a cheeky ride, then it's BBQ time :wahhey:

GM

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning All. I was hoping to go for a ride up to a certain house in Brookmans Park to take over Tulisa patrol, but I've read that she's in Ibiza sunning herself. So what with my dodgy knee I think I'll give it a miss!
Still plenty of work to be done in the garden, 100 bricks to be laid, note to self... lots of factor 15 on back, and of lots of :cuppa:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've got my :cuppa: in bed. We'll potter out to the Monton Festival later, via popping into town for a coffee from the little coffee van.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:hello:

Lovely :sun: here and warm unlike last weekend :thumbsup:. Will be laying a new patio for my cousin today - hope it doesn't get a bit too warm for that.:unsure:

TVC

Have fun Jo.

Right, I have to stay in for the postie this morning, so the car is going to get it's annual deep clean. Then I might sneak off to buy some dive gloves, have a cheeky ride, then it's BBQ time :wahhey:

Postie didn't bring letter I was waiting for - it needed a signature and was supposed to have been redelivered this morning by arrangement, Post Office workers would always be found sober in a brewery. :cursing:
Car is now nice and shiny again, looks like it's about ready for new tyres though. :sad:
Been to the dive shop and it is now a joinery business, ho hum, I'll have to go to Stony Cove instead ^_^
Ride this afternoon? It's quite :heat: and it is the first mountain stage today...... I feel an early morning ride tomorrow coming on instead :rolleyes:
BBQ, everything is in the fridge, and the BBQ is clean and ready to go :thumbsup:

Which one do you want Rocky, the red one or the yellow one, and what about their bikes?

Lullabelle

Banana
Lunch today: cromer crab and king prawn fishcake with salad and lemon mayo

DSCN0790.JPG

Lullabelle

Banana
Red one for me......:giggle: (they seem to have very white legs....made me feel quite tanned)

Dive shop has become a joinery :ninja:

The 1st time we went they were shut despite being during their opening hours, the next time they were open but the door locked, we repeatedly rang their bell obviously didn't hear it or their dog barking, we even rang the phone number on the door but no reply. Not sure how they did any business.

Arch

Married to Night Train
NT and I have been to the Monton festival, where I bought some art, and then explored a bit along the canal, and now We're having tea in a nice little cafe in Worsley.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, we're back, and cooling down a bit. :heat:

Monton was heaving with people, really buzzing. We had Chorizo hot dogs, cider and cupcakes, and I bought an industrial landscape oil painting, which I just took a fancy to.

Then we went and explored along the canal, and found a nice cafe, where we had tea, and then came back along the canal again.

Just relaxing now with a glass of water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom