Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
This evenings dinner

DSCN0789.JPG

TVC

Zoom in, it's hiding behind the salt.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nice starter!

What was your main course?

:giggle:

I just looked out of the window, and saw two of NT's neighbours walk out onto the green outside. One was dressed normally, the other was in a sort of all-over disposable hazard suit, with hood. They faced each other and the normally dressed one then threw a couple of things at the hazard suited one at point blank range - might have been very ripe tomatoes or something, they seemed to splash a bit. There was some discussion, and then they walked back in....

:unsure:

potsy

Rambler
I just looked out of the window, and saw two of NT's neighbours walk out onto the green outside. One was dressed normally, the other was in a sort of all-over disposable hazard suit, with hood. They faced each other and the normally dressed one then threw a couple of things at the hazard suited one at point blank range - might have been very ripe tomatoes or something, they seemed to splash a bit. There was some discussion, and then they walked back in....

:unsure:
Just a typical day in Manchester then? :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
@Arch one day we'll invite you round for one of my seven course jobs. You'll not be complaining about the size of my portion after that.

I'm always envious of your food, it always looks so professional. When I get in from work, it's as much as I can do to reheat a portion of something.

I aspire to producing meals like yours one day... Just like I aspire to make jam and cordial, and bottle vegetables...

Seven courses you say?

NT and I sometimes have seven courses, only six of his consist of Haribo, and mine tend to be cheese....

Reactions: TVC

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Laptop appears to be officially mended. :hyper::addict:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom