Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Tomorrow is mountain biking near Exeter.
I'll get the plasters ready :tongue:

Glorious ride home this morning, light wind and some early morning :sun:, and I'm now officially on holiday :wahhey:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I thought about Barbie for weekend. But it's the Village Fete Saturday, and there's already enough burgers and hotdogs to be consumed there I should think. It's a slash n burn operation in the garden this weekend.
Same here, a local town centre is having its summer fete and we are going to have a mooch around and meet up with Incredible Edible.
The local aerodrome is also having an open day on Sunday so we will be there too.

I had a late night, trying to settle down to sleep but forced myself to get up at a sensible time this morning.

I fancy this :hungry:
English-breakfast.jpg

But had porridge instead.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Just sitting in a cafe in Prater Park, Vienna waiting for chips, fried turkey, ham and cheese :hungry:

We've swum 1600m in the local outdoor pool. I was in a lane with some aggressive triathletes who insisted on kicking and scratching as they swam by grrrrrrrrr

So I'm owed some comfort food and a nice :cuppa:

If the weather is nice why not get your kit off and swim with all those nudies in the Danube? ^_^

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Just sitting in a cafe in Prater Park, Vienna waiting for chips, fried turkey, ham and cheese :hungry:

I see you like to experiment with the local cuisine while in another country:giggle: ................. do you have your knotted hanky on yer head.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

We've swum 1600m in the local outdoor pool. I was in a lane with some aggressive triathletes who insisted on kicking and scratching me as they swam by grrrrrrrrr

So I'm owed some comfort food and a nice :cuppa:

It's gone quiet - I think the food has arrived :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom