Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Not a 70s New York pump no. More like a matador crossed with a clown, with a hint of amish in the hat. View attachment 25474
Sorry if that's sideways, I'm posting on the phone.
I won a prize for best male costume.:thumbsup:

But I think someone sat on it!:cry:
DSC_1681.JPG

Arch

Married to Night Train
We were thinking about how to sort the rough back on that, and I reckon the best thing is to cut a cork tile or something like that to shape, a little bit larger, then it can sit on the cork, and be lifted off to wash...

When we have a kitchen/dining room, we will have to have a dinner party and offer nibbles on it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
[QUOTE 2530268, member: 45"]Lidl milk chocolate is reduced to 17p, and it's as good as Galaxy.[/quote]

LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Just had a phone call from Dad (70), he is in some medical survey project thing went like this

Dad: what is the Doctors email address can you look it up on the online thing, I need it to put on this form and if I put nothing in it wipes the form & I have to fill it in again & its long, it wipes it if I put "don't know" in too

Me: Okay,

Me: Can't find their email address Dad I think they don't like to advertise it it is not even on their letters. Try putting in a clearly fake email address like Idontknow@indontknow.com it will be "looking" for something that looks like a mail address format

Dad: Really oh it is okay I just looked on a letter of mine and it says it is www dot

Me: That is a web site address Dad it won't like that either

Dad: No it will work

Dad: Oh it has wiped the form bugger ok bye

1/2 hour later.........

Dad: I have filled in this form again now this email address what should I put in I need to send it to them by midnight tonight

Me: put your email address in Dad, then phone them and tell them you don't know the doctors tomorrow then at least you will have got the form away to them

Dad: I don't have a www dot address

Me: What does the form say exactly

Dad: Enter your doctors email address here

Me: Enter your address the one that is xxxx@ xxxx.xx.uk

Dad: Ok but it won't work

Dad: oh it worked thank you bye

Phone calls like that coupled with phone calls from Mum saying your father has fiddled with the PC again fill me with dread

I need tea - or Vodka smiley-says-yes-emoticon.gif

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Bleurgh, I just bit into a rotten apple. Good thing I accidentally bought some chocolate earlier :mrpig:

You seem to be very accident prone Jo :mrpig:

TVC

Just polished off a bar of the new Cadburys dairy milk stawberries and creme. 8/10. Not bad for the price.

@wol, if you think your puter will soon be fixed/replaced then don't download anything, you're just filling up your ereader. My opinion for what it's worth.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Bleurgh, I just bit into a rotten apple. Good thing I accidentally bought some chocolate earlier :mrpig:
When I was at secondary school I was in a play in front of parents and other paying audience. In the play, a sort of brief history of the world type thing, I was playing Adam in the Adam and Eve creation section (that came after the chimpanzee scene stolen from 2001). I was doing the 'Apple' scene and bit into a rotten apple xx( . Being 'professional' and 'the show must go on' I swallowed and carried on eating punctuating the scripted dialogue.
I felt very ill at the end of the play but had another night to play so had to 'cope'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom