Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
If I had my laptop I could tell you where to find them :rolleyes:
facepalm.gif

Night Train

Maker of Things
[QUOTE 2529956, member: 45"]You're welcome, but I ordered jelly babies! That was the whole idea!

Leave it with me, I'll see if I can cadge a proper order from them...[/quote]
I did wonder, having never shown any interest in cola bottles on the forum. Thank you, it is a really nice thought for a 'thank you'.
Jelly babies and jelly beans are both good though.:thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just one last post here today on the subject of clots ...

A lot of people do not know that they need to know, but there is such a huge problem with clotting that it is likely that someone you know is affected now, or will be at some point in the future.
To emphasise the point - statistically, about 10 people will have died in England from clots since I posted that, and about 50 in the USA! :ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well I've had a morning ride! Just 14 miles round in a circle. I got aa QoM on Strava for one section, although i almost fell off on a sharp bend on a gravelly cycleway right on that section!!

I hate gravel!

I'm wondering if your avatar and NT's avatar ought to get together, although that might make things confusing...

Arch

Married to Night Train
I just made a quick batch of quick curry - some onion, pepper and courgette sauted, and then a tin of mixed beans in tomato sauce added, with some tikka paste. Rather good!

Even better, the mixed beans was a dented tin, so was reduced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom