Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Misusawa

Come to sunny London - no rain here :sun:

:smile:

God no. I absolutely hate London. I don't like the crowdedness, the suffocating feeling and the general rushedness and impatience of the place. I'll just savour my ran and slow peace and tranquility :biggrin:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all, have been up for hours and hours, well 2 and a bit have v. excited small person who has her last session as a Nature Tot as she starts pre-school in September, they have to dress up as their favourite furry animal and User76 decided she wanted to be a cow - hoping we get some :sun: but forecast looks like cloud.

coffee for me too, on 4th cup so far *yawn*

Misusawa

Well I've had a morning ride! Just 14 miles round in a circle. I got aa QoM on Strava for one section, although i almost fell off on a sharp bend on a gravelly cycleway right on that section!!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I do not want to get into the habit of chatting about my breakfasts and drinks in this thread.

But ... The milk in my tea is slightly 'off'! xx(
*shudder*

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
*shudder*
I chucked the tea away in the end but I didn't have time for another one then because I was off to have a blood test.

I was a bit surprised that while one nurse was taking blood from me, a woman was in the next chair giving her personal details to a second nurse! (Nothing too personal, but still ...)

I'm going to phone for the results in a couple of hours time. I might be able to stop the Clexane shots tomorrow but could avoid today's if I find out before 4 o/c. I reckon it might take another week to get the Warfarin dose right though, so I'll be pleased if I can stop a week sooner.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
HUG smiley.gif for ColinJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom