Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I can just about manage tea, particularly if it's accompanied by a sausage roll. Back from Sainsbos, I have been sent to the sofa whilst Lu is on kettle duty, I could get used to this.

Lullabelle

Banana
I will be watching the Tour. Fabian is not in it. I might have to choose a new favourite :bicycle: for the Tour. Froomedog is far too skinny for my liking. :sad:

He is a rather odd looking specimen but he is (Kenyan) British and deserves to prove he can win on his own merit and hopefully people will stop refering to him as always being second to Brad

Lullabelle

Banana
Blimey, take care TVC. What with you, NT and my son we have enough business to keep a medium sized trauma unit going.

Here's a man :hugs:

Also that man 'flu can be very nasty. No woman can ever understand the pain that we men have to put up with :whistle:

Man 'flu is a really bad thing and we have provisions to cope, wine and chocolate, it is the fat bruised lip I am more concerned about especially as he had facial injuries when he was hit by the car all those years ago, he still has a scar.

TVC

Dons tin hat and hides behind the sofa

potsy

Rambler
Any more talk of MDB and I'm going back into exile :laugh:

Chicken, new potatos and veg for tea (dinner) even Puma's taken an interest at the smell of cooking chicken :hungry:

TVC

Higgidy do make a fine quiche.

Bangers and mash for us tonight.

In other news there is a cop car parked up outside, I didn't see which of the post adolescent wasters, that live across the road, they have gone to have a word with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom