Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Fish finger butties here too, albeit with a few chunky chips on the side and a bit of chilli dip :hungry:

Just seen the forecast for tomorrow, better not put the waterproofs away just yet :rolleyes: :rain:

Lullabelle

Banana
nom nom
DSCN0782.JPG

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Tea *rasp* tea please here thank you

Ugh my entire house stinks of an assortment of essential oils, mandarin, ginger, cinnamon,black pepper, peppermint and various herbal tea bags bleurgh... perhaps I should have let the eldest stick with making his "cookie in a jar" (he did these at Yule) gifts to give to Teacher rather than saying he should think a little more about a gift he is giving to say Thank you and then agreeing to showing him how to make "daddys special foot scrub" and various bath salt & soaks

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I think she has a thing for just about anyone, even @phil_hg_uk would have a chance :whistle:

Dont let us keep you from what you have been doing potsy :tongue:

Night Train

Maker of Things
What's the weather going to be like in York over the weekend? If it is good on Sunday Arch and I may well go for a long bike ride. If it is wet and windy then we'll come back here on Saturday to get some more work done on the house.

Trying to figure out if it is worth packing a weekend's worth of stuff or just an overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom