Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Can't do smiles on the phone :-(

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Arch I saw this and thought of you.

$T2eC16VHJGIE9nnWqrI7BQ0yE3RRbg%7E%7E60_57.JPG

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Still :tired:
Can't get on with stuff :tired: :sad: :tired:

Night Train

Maker of Things
It is very :sun: here and I have had a less then satisfactory connection between my left index finger nail and the heavy end of a hammer resulting in leakage of red stuff.:B)
Why are sticking plasters two handed jobs when one hand is less then fully functional?

However, the structural framework is in place for the Velux window. I'd install it this afternoon but as it was pre-used it is missing all the bits of flashing and trim that normally come with them. I have bought a flashing kit but that only does the bit where the slates are and the weather shedding bits on the window itself.

Have stopped for a :cuppa:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
It is very :sun: here and I have had a less then satisfactory connection between my left index finger nail and the heavy end of a hammer resulting in leakage of red stuff.:B)
Why are sticking plasters two handed jobs when one hand is less then fully functional?

However, the structural framework is in place for the Velux window. I'd install it this afternoon but as it was pre-used it is missing all the bits of flashing and trim that normally come with them. I have bought a flashing kit but that only does the bit where the slates are and the weather shedding bits on the window itself.

Oh Ouch!

And good plan on the :cuppa: NT

TVC

@Arch time to break out the nurses outfit again :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom