Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

See how it's MY FAULT that we have another orchid.:rolleyes:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I was going to walk out of Waitrose without it but you talked me around, which then meant a trip to a garden centre for extra bits :whistle:

Were they orchids ?
triffids_titles.jpg

Lullabelle

Banana
At the market there was a recycle for Leicestershire stall, I was given some freebies. A notepad made from recycled paper, a pencil made from recycled denim and a book on using leftovers. At least 1 meal a week is made from leftovers so not much to learn there although other bits of the book are interesting.

TVC

Good grief NT, you must have as many over sized saws as Lu has Orchids:whistle:

Arch

Married to Night Train
We discussed riding two abreast holding a handle each, but decided against it.... :whistle:

On the way back along the riverside path we heard Ice Cream Van chimes, rather closer than any of the nearby roads.

Of course, it's the Ice Cream Boat:

IMAG0825.jpg

IMAG0827.jpg

Yes, it's the back end of an ice cream van grafted onto a boat... Playing Greensleeves.

Right, we're going out for a gentle mooch and a coffee. Both a bit low on energy today, so nothing too strenuous.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
We went to the York carboot and I bought a thing that I had to bring back on Tiddles!

Can you tell what it is yet?
View attachment 25134

Got some interesting looks form pedestrians, cyclists, and drivers alike. I wonder why?:scratch:
:giggle:

Did you get a sore neck?
(only works if you say it out loud...)

I once came away from Wilkos, having declined a bag, and got a few funny looks as I carried my stuff to my bike. Paintbrushes, shoe polish, a small axe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom