Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:rain: here and I'm sitting on the sofa (not asleep) watching Arne Dahl on iPlayer.

Time for :cuppa: and toast, I think.

By the way it's really good not having @potsy here telling us off about our diets :laugh:

Is he approaching the whole diet thing differently and instead of avoiding some foods he is just avoiding some people instead :giggle:

phil_hg_uk

I wonder if we can tempt him back?

I had to go all the way over to the fettling thread to annoy him, having a sit down now I am tired :tired:

Lullabelle

Banana
I wonder if we can tempt him back?

jaffa-cakes.jpg

:hungry: :hungry: you certainly know the way to a girls heart ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're going over to a neighbour for a barbeque tonight.

An hour ago, he told us it's fancy dress, on a pirate theme....

I've knocked up eyepatches, earrings, and a parrot (a paper on, to perch in a breast pocket) and NT is currently making a hook. The wooden leg and crutch are already done....

With buffs, baggy shirts and daggers (wooden props NT had lying around), I think we'll do....

phil_hg_uk

We're going over to a neighbour for a barbeque tonight.

An hour ago, he told us it's fancy dress, on a pirate theme....

I've knocked up eyepatches, earrings, and a parrot (a paper on, to perch in a breast pocket) and NT is currently making a hook. The wooden leg and crutch are already done....

With buffs, baggy shirts and daggers (wooden props NT had lying around), I think we'll do....

Wot you mean you havent built the ship yet :ohmy:

postman

Squire
A TVC lamb tagine with a coriander flat bread View attachment 23466

I like that very much.:hungry:

Reactions: TVC

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I once had about an hour's notice for me and a friend to go to a party in December, but everyone was asked to wear a Christmas themed hat. :laugh:

I found a brown bobble hat, and hastily stitched a shaped yellow piece of felt and some plastic holly to represent a Christmas pudding with custard. Then I found a white cardboard box, altered* it to fit my head, and stuck on some cake decorations to represent a cake.

* made it smaller :rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wot you meant you havent built the ship yet :ohmy:

We ran out of time, what with us being meant to be working on the house! NT has now plasterboarded the bit of ceiling, all save one small three sided hole. The Bermuda Triangle.

I have a necklace consisting of some coat toggles threaded on a string. I'm going tell people they are dead man's finger bones....

Just going to shower and get changed. 'Tis a mite windy outside, but dry at least, ahargh!

Lullabelle

Banana
A couple of weeks ago 1 of my colleagues went to a friends house for a bbq, he then said that it wasn't a proper bbq as it was a gas thing therefore they were just grilling outside. I agreed as I prefer the real thing whereas others don't as they take so long to get going, food burns and sausages spit etc... Which do you prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom